AngularJS is developed by Google. It is an excellent framework for creating single-phase applications and line-of-business applications.
Characteristics of AngularJS
Angular has the following key features that make it one of the powerful frameworks in the market.
- MVC: the framework is based on the famous concept of MVC (Model-View-Controller). This is a design pattern used in all modern web applications. This pattern is based on dividing the business logic layer, the data layer and the presentation layer into separate sections. The division into different sections is done so that each can be handled more easily.
- Link of the data model: it is not necessary to write a special code to link the data to the HTML controls. This can be done through Angular simply by adding some code fragments.
Advantages of AngularJS
The advantages of AngularJS are –
- It offers the possibility of creating single page applications in a very clean and easy to maintain way.
- Provides data link capacity to HTML . Therefore, it gives the user a rich and sensitive experience.
- The AngularJS code is verifiable per unit.
- AngularJS uses dependency injection and makes use of the separation of concerns.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- With AngularJS, developers can achieve more functionality with short code.
In addition, AngularJS applications can be run on all major browsers and smartphones, including Android / iOS phones / tablets.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
Although AngularJS comes with many merits, here are some points of concern:
The AngularJS framework can be divided into three main parts:
- ng-app : this directive defines and links an AngularJS application to HTML.
- ng-model : this directive binds the data values of the AngularJS application to the HTML input controls.
- ng-bind : this directive links the data of the AngularJS application to the HTML tags.