The main open source automation server, Jenkins is a DevOps tool for monitoring executions of repeated jobs. This extensible automation engine allows DevOps teams to integrate project changes more easily and access results to quickly identify problems.
- Autonomous Java-based program ready to run immediately with Windows, Mac OS X and other Unix-like operating systems
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Easy to configure and configure through a web interface.
- Hundreds of add-ons in the Update Center
SolarWinds Log & Event Manager
SolarWinds offers IT management software and monitoring tools. DevOps teams turn to their Log & Event Manager software when they need a security, compliance and problem resolution solution.
- Normalize records to quickly identify security incidents and simplify troubleshooting
- Ready-to-use rules and reports to easily meet industry compliance requirements
- License based on nodes.
- Real-time event correlation
- Remediation in real time.
- File integrity monitoring
- Licenses for 30 nodes at 2,500 nodes.
HashiCorp gives organizations the ability to provision, secure and execute any infrastructure for any application with its Suite, which includes Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Vault, Nomad and Consul. Vagrant, specifically, helps DevOps teams create and configure light, reproducible and portable development environments. Vagrant also has easy-to-use workflows and focuses on automation, saving DevOps teams time in the configuration of development environments.
- No complicated configuration process; simply download and install in a matter of minutes on Mac OS X, Windows or a popular Linux distribution
- Create a single file for projects that describe the type of machine you want, the software you want to install and how you want to access the machine, and then store the file with the code of your project
- Use a single command, vagrant up, and see how Vagrant brings its entire development environment together so that DevOps team members have identical development environments
PagerDuty is a DevOps tool that helps teams and companies protect their brand reputation and customer experiences. PagerDuty is an incident management solution that supports the continuous delivery strategy and allows DevOps teams to deliver high-performance applications and superior customer experiences.
- Real-time alerts
- Get visibility into critical applications and systems
- Quickly detect, classify and resolve incidents from development to production
- Full stack visibility in development and production environments
- Intelligence of events for processable perspectives.
Prometheus, an open source service monitoring system and a time series database, feeds the metrics and alerts of DevOps equipment. Prometheus is especially popular among teams that use Grafana.
- Flexible query language for cutting and cutting compiled time series data to generate graphs, tables and alerts
- Stores the time series in the memory and on the local disk with the scale achieved through functional exchange and federation
- Supports more than 10 languages and includes custom libraries that are easy to implement
- Alerts based on the flexible query language of Prometheus.
- The alert manager handles notifications and silence.