Besant Technologies offers the best VMware Training in Bangalore with the aid of the most talented and well experienced professionals. Our instructors are working in VMware and related technologies for quite a number of years in leading multi-national companies around the world. What makes us trusted masters in this field is the fact that we are clearly aware of industry needs and we are offering training in a very much practical way.
Our team of VMware trainers offers VMware Training in various different modes such as Classroom training, VMware Online Training, VMware Corporate Training, Fast track training and One-to-One training. Our team of experts have framed our VMware syllabus to match with the real world requirements and industry expectations right from beginner level to advanced level. Our training will be held either on weekdays or weekends depending upon the participant’s requirement.
The major topics we cover under this VMware course syllabus are Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces , Configuring VMware ESXi , Working with Virtual Machines , Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance , Standard Virtual Switches , Accessing iSCSI Storage , Accessing IP Storage , Managing VMware vSphere VMFS , Using Templates and Clones , Modifying a Virtual Machine , Migrating Virtual Machines , Managing Virtual Machines , Managing vApps , Access Control , User Permissions , Resource Pools , Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance , Using Alarms , Using vSphere High Availability , Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance , vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler , VMware vSphere Update Manager , Installing VMware vCenter Server with practical exercises and live examples with real time experience.
Every topic will be covered in the most practical way with the assistance of various real time examples. And also we will give overview on vCloud Air Disaster Recovery, VMware vSphere, Upgrading VMWare GSX and VSX Server, Guest Operating System techniques.
Besant Technologies Provides VMware Training Courses in Marathahalli & BTM Layout at Bangalore. Our Training Institute has now started providing certification oriented VMware Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at the end of our sessions. We are building a team of VMware trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have a separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our VMware Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only VMware training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well below.
Session : 1 – INTRODUCTION
- What its Virtualization ?
- Why we are moving to Virtualization ?
- VMware products and its usages
Session : 2 – INSTALLATION OF VMWARE ESXI
- Overview of ESXi hypervisor.
- System requirements.
- Installation and configuration of ESXi
- Accessing ESXi via vSphere client
Session : 3 – VIRTUAL MACHINES
- Virtual machine basics
- Creation of a VM in ESXi
- Installing an operating system in VM
- About VMware tools
- Working with VM’s
- VM files systems
Session : 4 – VCENTER SERVER
- Overview of vCenter server
- Deployment modes of vCenter server
- vCenter server for windows
- vCenter server Appliance as a Virtual Machine
- Installation of vCenter server
- Logging an accessing vCenter server
- Creation of a Datacenter and adding its resources
- Accessing ESXi via vCenter server and managing its inventories
Session : 5 – VIRTUAL SWITCHES
- Overview of virtual switches
- Types of virtual switches
- Types of port groups available in virtual switches
- Reviewing the properties of virtual switches
Session : 6 – STANDARD SWITCHES
- View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
Session : 7 – DATASTORES
- What are datastores.
- Different types of datastore.
- Introduction of each datastores.
Session : 8 – ISCSI STORAGE SYSTEM
- iSCSI datastores
- Targets & initiators of a iSCSI storage system
- creation of a iSCSI datastore
- Reviewing your storage system
Session : 9 – NFS STORAGE SYSTEM
- NFS datastores
- architecture of NFS datastore
- Creation of NFS datastore
- Reviewing your storage system
Session : 10 – MANAGING VMFS DATASTORE
- Review your shared storage configuration
- Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Create a VMFS datastore
- Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space
- Remove a VMFS datastore
- Extend a VMFS datastore.
Session : 11 – TEMPLATES AND CLONES
- Creation of a Template from a VM
- Deploying a VM from a Template.
- Updating a Template.
- Cloning a VM that is powered OFF
- Cloning a VM that is powered ON
Session : 12 – MIGRATION OF VM
- Checking the requirements of vMotion.
- Types of vMotion.
- Migration of VM from one ESXi to another.
- Migration of VM files from one DS to another.
- Cross-host vMotion
Session : 13 – MANAGING A VIRTUAL MACHINE
- Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Revert to a snapshot
- Delete an individual snapshot
- Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
Session : 14 – VAPPS
- Create a vApp
- Power on a vApp
- Check the summary of a vApp
- Remove a vApp
Session : 15 – ACCESS CONTROL
- Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Explore the ESX Admins AD group
Session : 16 – USER PERMISSIONS
- Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Verify permission usability
Session : 17 – RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Memory management of ESXi
- Resource monitoring and management.
- Creation of Resource pools
- Verify resource pool functionality.
- Deletion of Resource pools
Session : 18 – MONITORING VIRTUAL MACHINE PERFORMANCE
- Create CPU activity
- Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Undo changes made to your virtual machine
Session : 19 – ALARAMS
- Condition based alarm.
- Event based alarm.
- Trigger an alarm.
- Delete/disable an alarm
Session : 20 -HIGH AVAILABILITY AND FAULT TOLERANCE
- Creation of cluster.
- Enable High Availability
- Test the working of High Availability
- HA policies and admission control
- Prepare a VM for FT
- Activate/Test & Disable FT for a VM.
Session : 21 – DRS
- Enable DRS in a cluster.
- Create load imbalance in a cluster.
- Test the functionality of DRS
- DRS rules and policies.
Session : 22 – UPDATE MANAGER
- Install Update Manager
- Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Modify cluster settings
- Configure Update Manager
- Create a patch baseline
- Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Remediate the ESXi hosts
VMware Certification Training in Bangalore
We will guide you to clear the (VMware Certified Professional Certification) that we are providing is an integrated process that consists of a series of classes and expert lecture sessions. By the end of the certification process, we conduct assessments to test your skills and later award you with certificate as an indicator of your expertise in the subject and technology.
I would like to thank Besant Technologies for their wonderful support and the assistance offered during the course of my VMware training process. The trainers were extremely experienced and resourceful which helped us in getting a better grasp on all the subjects. Also, the study materials which were provided was of immense value
The training I obtained in Besant Technologies has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge about VMware Technology. I will now recommend Besant Technologies to all my friends and family. Their training has played a major role in aligning my focus with technology and being able to comprehend it.
- Qlikview: 30 – 45 Days Practical Classes
- In Class, You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Location: Courses are run in our Bangalore training centres (BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar)
- Can be on-site at client locations (Corporate Training and Online Sessions)
- Pay only after Attending FREE DEMO CLASS
- Highly cost effective Training Fees
- Real Time Case Studies To Practice
- Free Wifi to learn subject
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track courses
TIM Training Academy enjoys strong relationship with multiple staffing companies in India and have +60 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with 100% job assistance.
- Lots of MNC Companies and Recruitment Firms contacts us for our students profiles on regular basis
- We help our students prepare their Resumes
- We Provide Assistance for Interview Preparation
- Latest and Update Course Contents as per corporate standards.
- ONE-to-ONE Tuitions to make Students Data Analytics Experts
We provide 24X7 support by email for issues or doubts clearance for Class Room training.
Why We are No.1 Institute in Bangalore?
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Bangalore
- Quality Based Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Learn,Improve and Achive