Besant Technologies offers the best SAP SRM Training in Bangalore with the aid of the most talented and well experienced professionals. Our instructors are working in SAP SRM and related technologies for quite a number of years in leading multi-national companies around the world. What makes us trusted masters in this field is the fact that we are clearly aware of industry needs and we are offering training in a very much practical way.
Our team of SAP SRM trainers offers SAP SRM Training in various different modes such as Classroom training, SAP SRM Online Training, SAP SRM Corporate Training, Fast track training and One-to-One training. Our team of experts have framed our SAP SRM syllabus to match with the real world requirements and industry expectations right from beginner level to advanced level. Our training will be held either on weekdays or weekends depending upon the participant’s requirement.
The major topics we cover under this SAP SRM course are EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional, Technical Basic Settings, Organization Structure, Organization, CRM Middleware, Types of Procurement / Self Service Procurement, Work Flow, Extended Classic Scenarios, Service Procurement, Catalog Content Management – CCMSourcing with lots of live practical examples.
Every topic will be covered in the most practical way with the assistance of various real time examples.
Besant Technologies Provides SAP SRM Training Courses in Marathahalli & BTM Layout at Bangalore. Our Training Institute has now started providing certification oriented SAP SRM Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at the end of our sessions. We are building a team of SAP SRM trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have a separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our SAP SRM Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only SAP SRM training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well below.
Session : 1 – EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Session : 2 – Technical Basic Settings
- RFC Destinations
- ALE Distribution Model
- Back End System Definition
- Define Back End for Product Category
- Set Control Parameters
- Defining Logical and Assigning Logical systems to client in SAP R/3 and SRM
- RFC Destinations in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Cross Application Basic Settings
Session : 3 – Organization Structure
- Creation of Organization Structure in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Attributes Creation for the Creation of Shopping Cart
- Report Running for transferring all plants plants from the Backend System
Session : 4 – Organization
- User Generation in SRM, Generate User and Employee Data, Check User and Employee Data
- Creation of Vendor Organization Structure
- Transfer Vendor Master Records
- Change and Updating in Vendor Master Records
Session : 5 – CRM Middleware
- Functional scope of the CRM Middleware in the Enterprise Buyer system.
- CRM Middleware Settings in SAP R/3 and SRM.
- Setting Filters in SRM for Material Group, Unit of Measure, Material type etc..
- Replicate master data from the SAP back end system using the CRM
- Middleware.Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
- Product Maintenance
Session : 6 – Types of Procurement / Self Service Procurement
- Shopping Cart
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Subsequent Credit, Subsequent Debit
- Credit Memo
Session : 7 – Work Flow
- Customize Settings for Work flow
- Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Work flow
- Approval Options
- Shopping Cart Approvals
Session : 8 – Extended Classic Scenarios
- Customize Settings for Extended Classic Scenario
Session : 9 – Plan Driven Procurement
- Business Flow in Plan Driven Procurement
- Plan Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance
- Plan Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration
- Overview on Supplier Self Service – SUS
Session : 10 – Service Procurement
- Overview on Service Procurement
Session : 11 – Catalog Content Management – CCM
- Introduction to CCM
- Types of Catalogs
- Customize Settings for CCM
- Open Catalog Interface (OCI)
- Open Partner Interface (OPI)
Session : 12 – Sourcing
- Sourcing and Bidding Engine Overview
|04th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||10:00AM – 01:00PM|
|06th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||08:00AM – 09:30AM|
|11th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|13th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|18th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|20th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|25th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||12:30PM – 03:30PM|
|27th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
SAP SRM certification Training in Bangalore
We will guide you to clear the SAP Certification that we are providing is an integrated process that consists of a series of classes and expert lecture sessions. By the end of the certification process, we conduct assessments to test your skills and later award you with certificate as an indicator of your expertise in the subject and technology.
I would like to thank Besant Technologies for their wonderful support and the assistance offered during the course of my SAP SRM training process. The trainers were extremely experienced and resourceful which helped us in getting a better grasp on all the subjects. Also, the study materials which were provided was of immense value
The training I obtained in Besant Technologies has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge about SAP SRM Technology. I will now recommend Besant Technologies to all my friends and family. Their training has played a major role in aligning my focus with technology and being able to comprehend it.
- Qlikview: 30 – 45 Days Practical Classes
- In Class, You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Location: Courses are run in our Bangalore training centres (BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar)
- Can be on-site at client locations (Corporate Training and Online Sessions)
- Pay only after Attending FREE DEMO CLASS
- Highly cost effective Training Fees
- Real Time Case Studies To Practice
- Free Wifi to learn subject
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track courses
TIM Training Academy enjoys strong relationship with multiple staffing companies in India and have +60 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with 100% job assistance.
- Lots of MNC Companies and Recruitment Firms contacts us for our students profiles on regular basis
- We help our students prepare their Resumes
- We Provide Assistance for Interview Preparation
- Latest and Update Course Contents as per corporate standards.
- ONE-to-ONE Tuitions to make Students Data Analytics Experts
We provide 24X7 support by email for issues or doubts clearance for Class Room training.
Why We are No.1 Institute in Bangalore?
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Bangalore
- Quality Based Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Learn,Improve and Achive