Besant Technologies offers the best Oracle Identity Manager Training in Bangalore with the aid of the most talented and well experienced professionals. Our instructors are working in Oracle Identity Manager and related technologies for quite a number of years in leading multi-national companies around the world. What makes us trusted masters in this field is the fact that we are clearly aware of industry needs and we are offering training in a very much practical way.
Our team of Oracle Identity Manager trainers offers Oracle Identity Manager Training in various different modes such as Classroom training, Oracle Identity Manager Online Training, Oracle Identity Manager Corporate Training, Fast track training and One-to-One training. Our team of experts have framed our Oracle Identity Manager syllabus to match with the real world requirements and industry expectations right from beginner level to advanced level. Our training will be held either on weekdays or weekends depending upon the participant’s requirement.
The major topics we cover under this Oracle Identity Manager course Syllabus are Overview , Launching Oracle Identity Manager , Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users , Understanding OIM Connectors , Understanding Provisioning , Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests , Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances , Understanding Reconciliation , Managing Reports , Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM , Transferring OIM Configurations with real time experience.
Every topic will be covered in the most practical way with the assistance of various real time examples. And also we will give overview on Oracle Access Manager , Oracle Mobile and Social Access Service , Oracle Identity Federation
Besant Technologies Provides Oracle Identity Manager Training Courses in Marathahalli & BTM Layout at Bangalore. Our Training Institute has now started providing certification oriented Oracle Identity Manager Training in Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at the end of our sessions. We are building a team of Oracle Identity Manager trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have a separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Oracle Identity Manager Training Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We are the only Oracle Identity Manager training institute who can share video reviews of all our students. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well below.
Session : 1 – Oracle Identity Manager Training Outline
Session :2 – Overview
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields
Session : 3 – Launching Oracle Identity Manager
Session : 4 – Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
Session : 5 – Understanding OIM Connectors
Session : 6 – Understanding Provisioning
Session : 7 – Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
Session : 8 – Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
Session : 9 – Understanding Reconciliation
Session : 10 – Managing Reports
Session : 11 – Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
Session : 12 – Transferring OIM Configurations
Session : 13 – Troubleshooting Techniques
Q and A Session
|04th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||10:00AM – 01:00PM|
|06th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||08:00AM – 09:30AM|
|11th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|13th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|18th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||04:00PM – 07:00PM|
|20th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
|25th Nov||6 Weeks||Sat & Sun||12:30PM – 03:30PM|
|27th Nov||4 Weeks||Mon – Fri||06:30PM – 08:00PM|
Oracle Identity Manager Certification Training in Bangalore
We will guide you to clear the (Oracle Identity Manager Certification) that we are providing is an integrated process that consists of a series of classes and expert lecture sessions. By the end of the certification process, we conduct assessments to test your skills and later award you with certificate as an indicator of your expertise in the subject and technology.
I would like to thank Besant Technologies for their wonderful support and the assistance offered during the course of my Oracle Identity Manager training process. The trainers were extremely experienced and resourceful which helped us in getting a better grasp on all the subjects. Also, the study materials which were provided was of immense value
The training I obtained in Besant Technologies has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge about Oracle Identity Manager Technology. I will now recommend Besant Technologies to all my friends and family. Their training has played a major role in aligning my focus with technology and being able to comprehend it.
- Qlikview: 30 – 45 Days Practical Classes
- In Class, You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekend Classes
- Location: Courses are run in our Bangalore training centres (BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jayanagar)
- Can be on-site at client locations (Corporate Training and Online Sessions)
- Pay only after Attending FREE DEMO CLASS
- Highly cost effective Training Fees
- Real Time Case Studies To Practice
- Free Wifi to learn subject
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track courses
TIM Training Academy enjoys strong relationship with multiple staffing companies in India and have +60 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with 100% job assistance.
- Lots of MNC Companies and Recruitment Firms contacts us for our students profiles on regular basis
- We help our students prepare their Resumes
- We Provide Assistance for Interview Preparation
- Latest and Update Course Contents as per corporate standards.
- ONE-to-ONE Tuitions to make Students Data Analytics Experts
We provide 24X7 support by email for issues or doubts clearance for Class Room training.
Why We are No.1 Institute in Bangalore?
- Experienced MNC Trainers
- Best Infrastructure in Bangalore
- Quality Based Training
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Learn,Improve and Achive